Information Collection and Use
For a better experience, while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to first name, last name, email address, phone number. Our apps allow you to view and call your phone contacts. We don’t store your contacts anywhere.
The app does use third-party services that may collect information used to identify you.
Crash Log Data
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in the case of an error in the app we collect crash log data and information (through third-party products) on your phone. This log data may include information such as your device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilising our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
We do not direct our Websites to, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from, children under the age of 13.
Our GDPR Principles
- We will process all personal data fairly and lawfully
- We will only process personal data for specified and lawful purposes
- We will endeavour to hold relevant and accurate personal data, and where practical, keep it up to date
- We will not keep personal data for longer than is necessary
- We will keep all personal data secure
How we use the data
SignLive uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide you with services
- To notify you about changes to our services
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our services
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Retention of personal data
SignLive will retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary to provide you with services and to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our policies.
We have implemented the relevant policies and practices to ensure we protect any data handled by SignLive – for its employees, customers, suppliers and partners, specifically including the following:
Employees will be made aware of the GDPR and restrictions and obligations within it as may be relevant to them, with the adequate training provided.
All new employees will receive GDPR awareness training as part of our induction programme.
If relevant, suppliers who process personal data on behalf of SignLive will be asked to provide details of their state of compliance with the GDPR and any new supplier will not be taken on unless we are satisfied that they comply with the new data protection regulations.
SignLive accounts can be anonymised or deleted at the user’s request. Contact email@example.com to request account deletion. Please note, account deletion will lead to the deletion of all personal data and it cannot be recovered.