SignLive is one of the largest VRI/VRS service providers in the UK. To support our ongoing growth, we are looking to expand our Marketing Team.
Our Marketing Team is responsible for sharing the work we do at SignLive with current and potential customers alike. From creating marketing collateral and social media content to designing customer emails and updating our website, the team are here to show what SignLive can do to support customers’ communication needs.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a variety of marketing tasks aimed at promoting the use of SignLive for individual (B2C) and commercial (B2B) customers. The role will be home-based and we are open to receiving applications from anywhere in the UK.
● Assist with all elements of marketing for B2B and B2C audiences in line with the company’s strategy and goals including:
● Copywriting for different mediums (video scripts, sales collateral, social media, email etc.)
● Supporting with elements of graphic design for social media and marketing collateral.
● Working with the wider team to enhance SignLive’s social media presence.
● Helping generate leads for new commercial and individual customers.
● Project managing marketing and digital projects as assigned.
Essential Skills & Knowledge
● B2C and B2B marketing experience
● Strong copywriting skills
● Graphic design skills (Illustrator, Photoshop)
● Experience managing social media accounts for a business (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn)
● Self-starter – self-motivated and able to work autonomously.
Desirable Skills & Knowledge
● BSL or knowledge of the deaf community
● Video editing skills (Premiere Pro)
● Project management skills/experience
● Email marketing experience (experience of Mailchimp a plus)
● CMS or website management experience
Other digital and marketing skills will also be considered.
Please include examples of the essential skills plus any related experience (portfolios, social media accounts managed etc.) with your application.
Salary – £24-£28k, dependant on experience.
If you meet the essential criteria and are looking for an autonomous, challenging and rewarding role, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to have an informal chat about the role ahead of applying, please contact email@example.com
Closing Date; Friday, 5th November.
Call Us 0330 822 0288
Email Us firstname.lastname@example.org
One Lochrin Square
One Canada Square
Canary Wharf, London